Size : 260ml
All blondes know that the perfect shade of hair color requires constant care if they want it to stay exactly as it was when they left the salon. Without proper care, that perfect blonde shade starts to become brassy or lifeless. With this in mind, TRUSS Professional developed Deluxe Prime Blond to help you keep a vibrant blonde, free from unwanted brassiness. It reconstructs fragile and sensitive hair, leaving it always healthy, with results seen from the first application! “The unparalleled success of our original Deluxe Prime gave rise to the idea of developing one for the unique needs of blonde hair” says Manuella Bossa, CEO and founder of TRUSS Professional.
TRUSS Deluxe Prime Blond Is an intensive at-home spray treatment for blonde, highlighted, and silver hair. Its formula was carefully developed with a blend of violet pigments that neutralizes without dehydrating the hair, giving you the perfect platinum effect. The hi-tech and organic ingredients penetrate into the hair shaft for an intensive, instant repair that considerably thickens the hair strands, making sure any damage is recovered. This high-performance treatment promotes elasticity, strength, perfect condition and extra color protection.
- Soft Hair: conditioning agent that restores strength, softness, shine, and reduces frizz.
- Nano Repair: micro-particles that are deposited on hair with high amounts of Amino Acid charges (positive), creating a protective layer promoting frizz reduction, color protection, shine, soft touch and intense conditioning.
- Nano Restore: Amino Acid complex with low molecular weight Nano-keratin, regenerates the internal structure of the hair fiber.
- Amisil: conditioning agent formed by Amino Acids and Silicones. Promotes heat protection, provides a better slide of the flat iron, offers volume and frizz reduction, intense shine and softness without oilness.
- Polisil: act in the cuticles replenishing moisture and elasticity to dehydrated hair.
- Repair Fiber: penetrates into the hair cortex for intense recovery. Provides body while restoring damage due to chemical and mechanical processes, leaving hair strong and soft. Anti-aging action.
- Complex Repair: repairs and minimizes damage caused by bleaching. Rebuilds and protects hair fiber, prevents breakage and makes hair more resistant to damage.
- Arginine: is one of the Amino Acids forming the hair fiber protein – Keratin – that recovers damaged hair, providing strength to the hair strands, both internally and externally, ensuring healthy appearance from the inside out.
- Panthenol: tones the scalp, moisturizes and restores hair. Penetrates into the cuticle and cortex, forming an elastic layer on the inside and outside of the hair, moisturizes while adding body and shine.
- Bio-Cysteine: lower molecular Amino Acid structure that easily penetrates the cortex due to its bio affinity with the hair, providing cuticle with reparative properties, and forming a protective layer against external aggressions.
- Creatine: powerful Amino Acid derivative, micro particle that penetrates deep into the cortex due to its small size, restoring and increasing the strength of a hair compromised by chemical and physical aggressions.
- Keratin: Protein quickly absorbed by hair, increasing strength and providing body to the hair. Composed of 20 Amino Acids.
- Vitamina E: antioxidant, free radicals protection and anti-aging properties. Protects from sunlight damage because it is a natural humectant. Assists in hair growth and hair loss prevention.
- Vitamina F: slows the hair pigmentation loss. Revitalizes dry and damaged hair.
- Bio Lipids: association of Lipids and special fractions of vegetable oils enriched with Omega 3, 6 and 9 and Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as Amino Acids.
- Wheat Germ Oil: stimulates and regenerates hair due to its high concentration of Proteins, Amino Acids, Glucides, Lipids, Phospholipids, Vitamins (E and B complex) and Mineral Salts.
- Cottonseed Oil: it has a natural Sun Protection Factor, gives hydration and lubricity to the strands. Rich in Vitamin E, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid and Linoleic Acid.
- Sweet Almond Oil: emollient, recovers damaged wires and dry tips. Reduces nourishing volume and provides shine. Helps to fight against dandruff and allergies on the scalp.
- Sunflower Oil: avoids dryness and split-ends. Hydrates and provides shine.
- Soy Lecithin: derived from Soybean, provides softness.